Searching setting default search information

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Frank 5 years, 8 months ago.

• Author
     Frank 
    Keymaster
    • Topics Started - 64
    • Replies Written - 52

We are in the process of adding new filtering functionality to Stratum to make filtering easier and quicker. More on that later….
    While in the process of looking at some of the new filtering options I complained about having to drop down the Search By selection in the member search window and changing it to Description from the value. For example when searching for a customer the default search is on the customer number, not the name. Unlike many of you, I have not memorized the customer numbers (how in the heck do some of you remember all those numbers???). It’s easy enough to change the Search By to the Customer Description, but it takes a couple of clicks to get there. My complaint was duly noted and scoffed at. “Why not change the default?” I was asked. Turns out you can set the default Search By for each dimension. I knew that….

It’s in Admin under the Member Options. Go into that function and then in the Level column click the arrow next to the level name. Off to the right is the Search By column. You can select which Attribute (PUF if you’re old school) you want the Search By to default to.

Enjoy – I bet you knew this…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2020 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

or    

Forgot your details?