How do I manage thousands of views?

This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 5 years, 7 months ago by Frank.

• Author
       Frank
      Keymaster
      • Topics Started - 80
      • Replies Written - 53

As more and more people are using Stratum and/or Stratum has been installed for awhile the number of views created and that need to be managed grows and grows. Silvon has added new features to help with managing views. The latest View management function in the Admin Utilities section has a number of new features.
      1. You can search on the name of the View.
      2. You can now filter to find views created by specific individuals
      3. Sort on last used date, last updated date, created date or any other column displayed
      Combine all three of these and it’s easy to find specific views that a user may of asked about or needs help with.

Additionally Silvon added the ability change a views owner and to move a view from personal or shared to global (this was a couple of releases ago I believe)

Also – if you want to get more views into the list of views remember that you can adjust the number of rows that are displayed in the admin functions and the member list (filter) windows by setting the Page Size option in the Application settings in Admin and Utilities.

For even more info on views you can get Stratum InfoCenter and see which views are being used, by whom and when.

I got this question the other day and thought I’d reply here -hopefully this helps – post any questions or comments.

Viewing 0 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

or    

Forgot your details?