How can I see % of total

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Frank 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
     Frank 
    Keymaster
    • Topics Started - 51
    • Replies Written - 45

Calculating the % of total or the % of subtotal is simple in Stratum. We got this question during phone call with some new users and I thought I’d post a response here.

In the Stratum Add Calculated Measure window (you can get to this a number of different ways – via the new in 6.9 measure control window, by right clicking in the Stratum grid and selecting Add|Calc Measure or opening the View Explorer and right clicking on the Measure node. There are probably other ways I forgot…) you can select the Stratum Viewer Functions and select the ‘% of Total’ or the ‘% of Subtotal’ (new in 6.9). Once selected open the Measures group in the Add Calculated Measure Window and click on the measure you want to subtotal. It will be automatically inserted into the function and you are good to go. You can add headings and formatting as desired.

Numbered steps below (from version 6.9 – your mileage may vary):

Adding % of Subtotal

• This topic was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by  Frank.
    • This topic was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by  Frank.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2019 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

or    

Forgot your details?