How can I display multiple graphs in a View?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Frank 1 year, 9 months ago.

• Author
     Frank 
    Keymaster
    • Topics Started - 52
    • Replies Written - 47

When adding graphs to a view it is possible to easily display multiple graphs simply by clicking the Insert Chart icon or right clicking the Charts node in the View Explorer and selecting Insert. Stratum allows you to insert multiple charts into a single view.

When building a view for multiple charts you’ll want to consider what data you want in each of the charts and make sure you include it in the View. The example below shows 4 charts all in the same View built off the Grid of information displayed at the bottom. BTW you do not have to display the Grid – you can hide the Grid by clicking the Edit Display options icon in the tool bar and un-checking the Show Grid selection – if you’re on an earlier version of Stratum you can also hide the Grid by opening the View Explorer and right clicking on the Grid node and selecting Hide. In the example I left the Grid displayed so that you can see how having a bunch of different info in the Grid allowed me to create 4 different graphs.

Multiple Graphs in a View

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2019 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

or    

Forgot your details?