Dead Stock – Inventory that is not moving…

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Frank 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
     Frank 
    Keymaster
    • Topics Started - 63
    • Replies Written - 50

Here’s an example of a view that shows inventory that is ‘dead’ or not moving based on 2 different business rules.

Dead Stock

A couple of things:
    1. The view only shows me my dead stock which we’ve defined as – Anything that has averaged less than 100 units moved in the last 13 weeks, or anything that has 0 movement in the last 4 weeks. Of course you could define your own rules.

2. To put this rule in place we used the following Row axis filter. Axis filters are cool becuase they let you define complex filters on the multiple pieces of data from a particular axis – and they can be dimension or measure based.
    Here is the Row axis filter applied in the view – you can see the filter funnel icon next to the rows in the top left of the view – you can get there via the main filter window or right click on the word Rows in the upper left.

[Measures].[Data5 (Avg 13 Wk Sales)]<100 OR [Measures].[Data2 (Last 4 Wk Tot Wk 35 to Wk 38)]=0

The other measures are pretty straight forward - if you have comments or questions post just post 'em and I'll get back to you.

• This topic was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by  Frank. Reason: link issue with image

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2020 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

or    

Forgot your details?