Can I have a dashboard or multiple views come up when I start Stratum?

This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 4 months ago by Frank.

• Author
       Frank
      Keymaster
      • Topics Started - 80
      • Replies Written - 53

Of course! This is pretty easy to do since the updated dashboarding features were added to Stratum in (I think) version 7.1.

So the basic idea is that you know the Stratum Views you want show when you start Stratum. You can then use a Stratum Dashboard to arrange those Views to display however you’d like to see them. Once the Dashboard is established you can then make that your Stratum Homepage. And/Or you can create what are called Stratum User Links to make it easy to click and see different Dashboards, much like you click to see different Views today – but in the case of clicking to see a Dashboard you can see multiple Views at one time. So you might have a Company Overview dashboard, an inventory status dashboard and a sales dashboard, each showing multiple views with related information around the focus area of the dashboard.

There is a good post on how to do this out there – you can read about adding a dashboard here, the post contains an example and a link to a short video on how to take advantage dashboards at start up.

Viewing 0 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

or    

Forgot your details?