Reply To: What should I include on my Stratum Dashboard?

Frank
Keymaster
  • Topics Started - 74
  • Replies Written - 52

Supply Chain Metrics – The Perfect Order.
Following up to prior posts I remembered we did a presentation at a the JDE Quest user group conference (remember those – you traveled somewhere and met in person with lots of different people….) where we discussed some detail behind the Perfect Order metric. We used a pyramid diagram to depict different components of a KPI, in this case the perfect order. I first saw a similar depiction from Gartner at their supply chain conference (another one of those conference things….) and liked how it allows you to break a KPI down to it’s elements. For a dashboard you could start with a high level pyramid like the one on the left and then take a specific metric and break it down like the pyramid on the right. I know this can look daunting. But as you develop and collect the information for parts of the KPI begin to publish it and use it in dashboards. Dashboards are not a static collection of info, they should morph and change with your business and the availability and quality of information. For example in the Perfect Order KPI you may not have all the pieces – but just having the returns captured and seeing those as a % of sales can give you a ratio that can identify mfg or supply issues.

Supply Chain - Perfect Order Pryamid

• This reply was modified 8 months ago by Frank.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

or    

Forgot your details?