Reply To: Adding Stratum Portal Services in Sharepoint

Frank
Keymaster
  • Topics Started - 80
  • Replies Written - 53

As far as I know Stratum Portal Services cannot be installed in SharePoint online. We are doing some testing on this but so far have not been successful installing SPS on Office 365. I’ll update this thread with updates as we find out more.

In the meantime you can display views from Stratum in SharePoint online using the pageviewer web part that is supplied by MS as part of SP online. You will need a URL to specify for the pageviewer web part. The URL would look something like this:
http://YourServerName:55xxxx/ViewWindow.aspx?ViewId=100&IsHideToolbar=true&IsHideViewFilter=true&IsHideViewImage=true&IsHideViewName=true

The IsHidexxx options let you turn things off and on in the view.

The ViewId can be found a couple of different ways, the simplest may be to open a view in Stratum and then put your cursor on one of the dimension values on a row (they should be displayed in blue, if not add another dimension to drill down to), with your cursor resting (don’t click) on the dim value in blue you should see the viewid in the string displayed in the lower left of your browser. I have tried this in IE11 and Chrome and it works in both cases.

In the pageview we part you’ll probably need to adjust the height of the webpart. The width often does not need adjusting depending on the template and other content you have on the page. Using the pageviewer you can have multiple views on a single page and the views are active, so the user can use all the normal Stratum functions they are authorized to.

Good luck!

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

or    

Forgot your details?